30 octubre 2012

This is so fucking sad

Go away Hans, go to India, get married, be happy. This is not a place for you. This has never been your place. I know you since I arrived in the neighborhood two years ago, and you've always been fighting. Always going from one nowhere to another, just filling up papers, doing photocopies, going to empty buildings with a fake label outside, to ask for something they couldn't even answer, as they had already vanished.

I don't know when it happened, but suddenly, one day, these institutions started to fade away very fast. Until now, when they don't exist anymore. That buildings today are fake. Yes, they are. They look like buildings, but they are just guns.

There is no future. There is not future at all. Neither for your, nor for me. I now we are just the same, I now we are just human beings. But we are not the same, you cannot get ill. Go away, my friend. Go. Be happy. You have tried it, but it doesn't work. Not here. Not now.

There is no justice. You've seen it. You've passed eight months of your life in prision for a crime you didn't committed, with no proof against you. ¡It was like a film!- you said. And I think exactly the same every single day, this has to be a terror film or something. This is impossible to be happening. Not here. Not with my money. Not on my name.

I feel ashamed. This is not Spain. I feel scared. They lead us to commit suicide.

Go away, my friend, while we fight. Go to your place as fast as you can, while we try to safe some dignity from the disaster. Don't worry. I'll wait for you here, in our street, where we will meet when we both can be happy and neighbours at the same time.

I have to say goodbye, Hans, otherwise I will cry.

No hay comentarios: